Making the Most of MLA 2015
Thursday, April 30, 2015
9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific
Led by @eagledawg (who will not actually be there) - others who will be needed!
Join in #medlibs on Twitter to get ready for the Medical Library Association Annual Meeting (#mlanet15) in Austin, TX which is just around the corner in May!
Here are some helpful pre-planning steps, and we'll edit to add more during the discussion. See you then!
- MLA 2015 Blog - stay on top of the latest pre-meeting news with fun contests
- Set up your schedule - by planning ahead of time, including some alternate options for crowded sessions and emergency nap sessions, you'll
- Colleague Connection - sign up by May 4th to pair up new/first-time attendees with those who are experienced with the MLA meetings to network and make the most of the meeting
- Restaurant Guide - get the locals' take on the places to go, also available in Google Maps
- Bring a book to donate - support the Relevant Issues Section book drive for Texas prisoners