Welcome, this Thursday Michelle Kraft will act as moderator for our discussion about eBooks. The chat will be August 30th at 6pm Pacific/9 Eastern for approximately 1 hour. Don't forget to use the hashtag #medlibs to follow the discussion.
We will be discussing anything have to do with the promises and problems of ebooks such as:
- Findability -What are the best ways for patrons to find stuff? The catalog, A-Z lists, other?
- Usability - How easy are they for patrons to use?
- Usage - Are they getting used? What is appropriate usage stats?
- Portability and Devices - Where are people using them and on what devices?
- Patron Driven Acquisition (PDA) - Who is doing this and what are your results?
- Anything else that might be interesting
New to Twitter and the #medlibs chat? Welcome! A refresher on how to participate in a chat using the Twitter hashtag is right here! and we look forward to welcoming you there.